Reply is the multichannel sales engagement platform that automates personal email outreach, calls and tasks, so sales is positioned to focus on what really matters: closing deals. The solution aims to provide users with a mix of automated and manual communication touchpoints to enable a personalized journey for the prospect.
Reply is designed to help sales teams automate personal communications and create personalized sales journeys with features such as:
- Automated personal email outreach, calls, tasks, social touches and more;
- Out-of-the-box email and sequence templates designed to help users launch outreach campaigns in a short period of time;
- A platform that streamlines workflow with native CRM integrations, rich API and the power of Zapier to automatically sync data and keep CRM records up to date;
- An AI-backed email sorting feature and Email Quality service to create best-practice email copy; and
- Sequence progress tracking with detailed in-depth campaign stats.
The tool is designed to help outbound sales teams automate outreach.
Reply offers native integrations with five main CRMs: Salesforce, Copper CRM, Pipedrive, Close.io and Zendesk sales (Base CRM). It has a rich API with more than 40 methods, as well as a Zapier connection.
Reply pricing starts from $70 per month for individual users and $200 per month for teams. All plans include a 14-day free trial, and Reply’s support team and product experts.
Reply’s clean and intuitive interface is used by 2,500 companies, including Freshworks, WeWork, Hubdoc, Dribble and Volusion.
(855) 747 99 53