? Tesla Cybertruck has surpassed 200K orders in its first 3 days
Tesla presented the Cybertruck, which has a futuristic design that no one was expecting. The company’s stock closed 6% down on Friday, since many investors believed that Tesla would only be able to sell the truck to a niche market. But the stock recovered part of its losses today, as Elon Musk announced on a Tweet that Cybertruck had reached 200,000 orders.
? Boeing Starliner placed atop United Launch Alliance rocket for first flight
Boeing’s Starliner is now connected to the United Launch Alliance’s rocket that will launch the spacecraft on its first flight test to the International Space Station. Liftoff is targeted for December 17.
? PayPal to acquire Honey for $4 billion
PayPal announced that it has agreed to acquire Honey Science Corporation, a rapidly-growing technology platform for shopping and rewards, for approximately $4 billion. Honey, in combination with PayPal’s two-sided network, will transform the shopping experience for PayPal’s consumers while increasing sales and customer engagement for its merchants.
☁️ NVIDIA announced a new kind of GPU-accelerated supercomputer in the cloud on Microsoft Azure
NVIDIA announced the availability of a new kind of GPU-accelerated supercomputer in the cloud on Microsoft Azure. It enables customers for the first time to rent an entire AI supercomputer on demand from their desk, and match the capabilities of large-scale, on-premises supercomputers that can take months to deploy.
? Nike invests in Handsfree Labs
Nike announced a strategic investment in and exclusive intellectual property licensing partnership with Handsfree Labs, Inc., a pioneer in hands-free footwear technology. The technology enables consumers to step in and out of shoes more easily without lacing or the use of hands.
? Top earnings reports this week
- November 26: HP (after market close)
- November 26: VMware (after market close)
- November 26: Best Buy (before market open)
- November 26: Dell (after market close)
- November 26: Abercrombie & Fitch (before market open)
? Top ex-dividend dates for this week
- November 25: Johnson & Johnson ($0.95 per share will be paid on December 10, 2019)
- November 25: Energizer ($0.30 per share will be paid on December 17, 2019)
- November 27: Union Pacific ($0.97 per share will be paid on December 30, 2019)
- November 29: Nike ($0.245 per share will be paid on January 2, 2020)
- November 29: McDonald’s ($1.25 per share will be paid on December 16, 2019)
- November 29: Coca-Cola ($0.40 per share will be paid on December 16, 2019)
- November 29: Lockheed Martin ($2.40 per share will be paid on December 27, 2019)
- November 29: Northrop Grumman ($1.32 per share will be paid on December 18, 2019)