You don’t have to spend a fortune to buy a thoughtful gift. To prove it, here are 46 Christmas gift ideas under $15.
Are you struggling with your Christmas list–and budget–this year?
It’s common around the holidays to worry that you won’t be able to meet expectations or that you won’t be able to find something inexpensive and thoughtful.
However, it is possible to find great gifts for cheap. We’ve got a list of 46 Christmas gift ideas under $15, sure to help you take care of everyone on your list.
Looking for a quirky gift for the person who has everything? Maybe you just need a cool White Elephant or Secret Santa present. Try one of these gifts:
- Cards Against Humanity Packs ($5.00 – $10.00) — Look for small packs of themed cards for lovers of the game. You can find various themed packs related to science fiction, design, and more.
- Death Star Ice Sphere Mold ($12.99) — This crazy ice mold is perfect for the geek in your life.
- Puzzle Brain Teaser Box ($9.99) — Instead of just handing over a gift card or cash, put your gift this box with a secret compartment. The giftee will have to figure out how to open it to get at the real gift.
- Novelty Socks ($13.99) — Novelty socks can be funny and practical. These cute socks will bring a smile to the recipient’s face every time they’re put on.
Sometimes a useful gift is just what’s needed. Look for gifts that can soothe or serve a purpose. With a useful gift, you’re remembered every time the recipient uses what you gave them.
- Conair Beard and Mustache Trimmer ($12.18) – The perfect gift for any boyfriend, father or male coworker that you notice with facial hair, this beard and mustache trimmer comes from a reliable source, Conair. This gift does require 3 AAA batteries, which are not included.
- Dog Water Bottle for Walking ($9.89) — Perfect for the pet lover in your life. This useful gadget allows you to keep your best friend hydrated while walking or while traveling.
- Sharpro Infused Water Bottle ($10.90) — For those who want to drink infused water, this gift is a perfect match.
- Photo Mousepad ($6.00) – A personalized photo mouse pad is a great holiday gift option for someone who’s always working on the computer.
- Conair Smart Travel Umbrella ($14.97) – For those in rainy areas, a travel umbrella in the car is a must-have. This Conair umbrella is sturdy, but compact enough to slide behind the car’s front seat.
- Swiss+Tech Micro-Max Key Ring Multi-Tool ($13.99) – For the person who never wants to be without a screwdriver or utility knife, this keyring multi-tool offers a variety of useful functions.
- Grid Electronics Organizer Board ($12.99) — We all have so many cords now that it’s no surprise when everything becomes a tangled mess in a bag or even just in a corner. This unique gift can help the recipient organize all those cords and have them readily accessible whenever they’re needed.
- Criacr Phone Camera Lens ($15.99) — This three-in-one HD lens goes over the iPhone camera to provide wide angle pictures. Perfect for the budding iPhone photographer who wants to expand their abilities. While it is slightly above the $15 price point, it is a great deal for this bundle.
Sometimes it’s all about helping your loved ones relax and take care of themselves. Here are some amazing self-care gifts that can help them take a much-needed break.
- Brubaker Bath Bombs Gift Set ($14.99) — Give your recipient the spa treatment at home. All-natural and with heavenly scents, these bath bombs turn an ordinary bath into something extraordinary.
- Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set ($12.74) — Provide a spa experience for the hands with this repair kit, designed to help the recipient feel better, no matter where they are.
- Burt’s Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set ($11.14) — This travel size set will pamper your loved from head to toe whether they’re at home or on the road.
- Lagunamoon Essential Oils Gift Set ($9.99) — These essential oils are perfect for aromatherapy and can be used for massage or in a diffuser.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp ($11.95) — Add a little more purity to your recipient’s life with this salt lamp. It’s natural and set on a wood base, adding a soothing look and feel to the house.
Gifts for the Home
Great-looking gifts that can be displayed bring joy to the recipient and can beautiful a home. Try these gifts meant to brighten any living space.
- Wood Photo Frame Shadowbox ($11.49) — This simple gift goes with almost any decor. Plus, there are plenty of photo frames that are visually interesting, including a Geometric Wire Frame. Do a little looking for a funky take on photo frames.
- Hanging Tear Drop Oil Warmer ($7.76) – This beautiful oil warmer uses tea light candles to warm an oil of choice, which will scent the whole home. Add a synergistic aromatherapy blend like this one for the perfect holiday gift.
- Two Peas in a Pod Salt and Pepper Shakers ($8.98) – These adorable salt and pepper shakers are a fun gift for any gardener or cook on your list. You might also be able to find other novelty salt and pepper shakers to reflect the recipient’s taste.
- Creamy Ceramic Fragrance Candle Wax Warmer ($14.99) — Beautiful and it smells good, too! Get a pack of scented wax for the recipient to use to get started.
- Nuptio Hanging Tealight Holders ($13.96) – These glass globes are designed to hold tea lights so that your giftee can create a beautiful, floating candle vignette.
Who doesn’t love food? These great gifts can help the gourmand in your life enjoy more food and drink.
- French Press Coffee Maker ($14.90) — Perfect for taking your time on a lazy morning. Add a bag of gourmet roast or of Crio Bru, and your recipient will be in heaven.
- Sproutbrite Indoor Herb Kit Garden Starter ($11.95) — Grow herbs indoors to add fresh flavor to every meal, no matter the time of year.
- 2-in-1 Salt and Pepper Grinder ($11.95) — This stylish salt and pepper grinder offers the foodie a fantastic way to season their food.
- Amish Country Popcorn ($14.99) — This gift is popcorn in a whole new light. The perfect gift for someone looking to add a little extra to movie night.
- Ferrero Collection Fine Chocolates ($10.88) — These assorted chocolates offer something for every type of chocolate lover.
Your recipients can enjoy a touch of style with the following gifts that can delight, even while serving a useful purpose.
- Fedora ($14.99) — This unisex hat is perfect for anyone, even if they don’t know they want a hat yet!
- Achiou Winter Knit Gloves ($6.99 – $9.99) — No more freezing hands and they work with texting. It’s also possible to find something similar for men ($9.95).
- Thick Cable Knit Wrap Scarf ($12.99) — Keep warm with this scarf wrap, meant for both women and men.
Personalized and beautiful gifts that bring you to mind every time the recipient looks at them.
- Photo Books (starting at $12.99) — Create personal books with memories to share.
- Gallery Calendar Mouse Pad (starting at $6.50) — A cool calendar with gallery pictures to share memories.
- Photo Mugs (starting at $12.99) — Create a personalized mug with a charming picture of a loved one.
Share the gift of a good book. The right words can hearten anyone who’s feeling down.
- True Love: 24 Surprising Stories of Animal Affection (from $10.12) – Who doesn’t love a good animal story? This National Geographic photojournalism book is great for the pet lover in your life.
- Prosper: Create the Life You Really Want (from $9.99) – This interesting volume gives tips on achieving the life you really want – outside of just financial peace of mind. It’s a great gift for anyone looking to take the next step, or someone who’s at a career or educational crossroads.
- 1001 Best Crock Pot Recipies of All time (from $13.46) – This book from the editors of Reader’s Digest is a great option for any cook who enjoys simple, yes tasty, recipes.
- Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist (from $9.99) — Delightful inside jokes complete with cocktail recipes.
- Coloring Flower Mandalas ($5.69) — The perfect gift for a creative soul who wants to slow down and relax.
- Magazine Subscription (under $8.00) — It’s the gift that keeps on giving every month.
Gifts for Kids
Check out these gifts for the children in your life. These are sure to bring a smile Christmas morning.
- Ape in a Cape: An Alphabet of Odd Animals (from $8.14) – This gorgeously-illustrated Caldecott Medal winner is a great book for young kids just learning their ABC’s.
- Journey ($11.69) – Voted one of the best kids’ books of 2013, Journey follows a girl on a journey through the world, and on a journey through friendship. Always relevant and always beautiful.
- Sense and Sensibility: A BabyLit Opposites Primer ($8.49) – This board book is part of the wonderful BabyLit series, which retells stories of classic literature with fun, interesting themes for little ones. Check out the whole series if you’re looking for baby gifts for a kid with literary parents.
- Grip-Rite 100 Rubber Basketball ($7.99) – Encourage active play with this high-quality, real basketball. It’s a great gift for girls or boys – especially if it comes with the promise of plenty of games of HORSE with a loved one!
- Grow ‘n Glow Terrarium ($10.39) — This science kit has stickers that glow in the dark on top of being a way for kids to grow their own habitats.
- MasterChef Junior Cookbook (from $4.99) — Inspire the budding cook in your child.
- LED Bike Wheel Lights ($13.99) — A fun way for kids to spiff up their bikes and increase their visibility. Plus, it comes with batteries!
Topics: Smart Spending