Today, I have 10 of the most delicious and healthy bowl recipes out there, and I am so excited to share them with you!
Bowl recipes or meals in a bowl has become one of my favorite ways to eat these days. There is something that just feels so much easier about putting your entire meal in a bowl, haha.
Because I’ve been loving to eat my meals this way, I wanted to share some of the healthy bowl recipes that I have been enjoying.
These recipes are even great for meal prepping because you can put your meals together in individual serving containers and just grab them out of the fridge when you need a healthy meal.
This is great for busy weeknights or for bringing your lunch to work.
There are healthy bowl recipes that are great for dinner, ones that are vegetarian, vegan bowl recipes, gluten-free meals, and more.
Here are a few that I’ve already tried, and I can’t wait to make the rest of them:
- The BLT rice bowl – This one has fresh vegetables, rice, bacon, and a creamy lime dressing that is good on anything. I definitely recommend making some extra dressing when you try this meal.
- Chunky Strawberry Bowl- This recipe makes a great, healthy breakfast that would be good to eat at home or on the go. It’s packed full of protein with peanut butter and oats. It calls for strawberries and bananas, but you can use whatever fruit you would like.
- Vietnamese Noodle Bowl with Lemongrass Tofu- This recipe has marinated tofu, Vietnamese style noodles, fresh herbs, and a tangy sauce. It’s vegan and gluten free, but you can substitute chicken or pork for the tofu if you would like.
Looking up new recipe ideas is something that I love doing. It helps me when I am feeling stuck and eating the same things over and over again. Instead of feeling bored and going out to eat, I have a list of exciting new meals to try.
So, if you’re feeling stuck at dinner time, wanting to eat healthier, or just love meal bowls as much as I do, this list is for you.
If you like this list of healthy bowl recipes, the following articles have even more meals to try:
- 10 Easy And Affordable Meal Prep Ideas
- 10 Quick And Easy One Pot Meals
- 10 Budget Lunch Ideas and Cheap Easy Meals You Should Try
Note: If you’re looking for easy weekly meal plans, full of budget recipes, I recommend $5 Meal Plan. $5 Meal Plan is a meal planning service that sends you a delicious meal plan and shopping list every week for just $5 a month.
Here are 10 healthy bowl recipes.
1. BLT Rice Bowl with Avocado Lime Dressing
2. Sweet Potato Taco Bowl
3. Best Chicken Fajita Bowls
4. Chunky Strawberry Bowl
5. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls
6. Nourishing Buddha Bowl With Maple Roasted Chickpeas
7. Vietnamese Noodle Bowls with Lemongrass Tofu
8. Vegan Poke Bowl
9. Spiralized Vegetables Noodle Bowl
10. Hummus Bowl
What do you think of the healthy bowl recipes above? Which one will you try?
The post 10 Healthy Bowl Recipes – You Will Love These Delicious Meals! appeared first on Making Sense Of Cents.