If you are pregnant or adopting, you can get a FREE Target Baby Registry Gift Bag! I just got mine a few days ago and was so impressed with what was in it!
How to Get Your Free Target Baby Registry Gift Bag
After you register, you’ll get a bar code you can print out and take to the customer service desk at your local Target to get your free Target Baby Registry Gift Bag.
Note: My sister said you don’t even have to register. She said you can just go up to the customer service counter, tell them you are having a baby, and they’ll give you the gift sack. (If you’ve tried this and it worked for you, let us know!)
What is in the Target Baby Registry Gift Bag
I’m sure that the gift sacks vary some by store and by year, but here’s what was in my gift bag:
- Aveeno Baby Lotion sample
- Johnson’s Bath Wash sample
- Cocoa Butter Stretch Mark Cream sample
- Water Wipes
- Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Bottle
- 2 Up & Up diaper samples (size 1)
- Aquaphor Baby sample
- Lansinoh Nursing Pad samples + Breastmilk Storage Bag samples
- Babyganics Lotion sample
- Avent Bottle
- Eucerin Eczema Relief sample
- NUK Pacifier
- Pampers Swaddler Diaper sample
- Honest Diaper & Wipe sample pack
Also, you’ll get some great baby coupons to use at Target — my coupon book had a coupon for 50% off any drink at Starbucks!
If you aren’t pregnant or adopting, but you know someone who is, be sure to share this post with them so they can get their free gift sack!
Do you know of any other great baby freebies I should check out/sign up for? Let me know!