- Kayleigh McEnany holds first White House daily briefing in over a year
- New York schools to remain closed for rest of academic year
- Trump says Whitmer should ‘make a deal’ with protesters
- Coronavirus – global updates
- See all our coronavirus coverage
- Get a fresh perspective on America – sign up to our First Thing newsletter
The Guardian’s Nina Lakhani reports on a multi-state lawsuit to protect the country’s waterways:
A coalition of states is suing the Trump administration’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) over its so-called “dirty water rule,” which eliminates legal protections for hundreds of thousands of streams, creeks and wetlands across the country.
Donald Trump has passed further comment on the allegation against Joe Biden, in an interview with Fox News commentator and podcast host Dan Bongino.
“I would just say to Joe Biden, ‘Just go out and fight it,’” Trump said, adding in typically contradictory style: “He’s gonna have to make his own decision, I’m not going to be telling him what to do. Biden is gonna have to go out and fight his own battles.”