In times recent, we’ve focused on strategies that adapt to the challenges and opportunities in a COVID-19 affected world.
But, instead of focusing on what’s happening now, in the short-term, how is this going to affect our video efforts in the long-term?
Certainly it changes our communication; it probably changes our production needs as well, but today, we focus on how it affects our video technology.
In this episode, I’m very excited to be joined by one of the leading voices in video technology, Co-founder and CEO of Vidyard, Michael Litt.
We discuss what organizations will begin asking from their video technology providers, what they should be requesting, and how 1:1 video is changing the sales landscape permanently.
Listen to the full episode here (or scroll down to watch the video):
Specifically, we discuss:
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected Vidyard?
- 1:1 video’s impact on digital and virtual sales
- The major ways 1:1 video technology will change over the next few years
- Will personalized video always be a “differentiator” for sales and marketing?
- We’re trending towards a 100% virtual, visual sale without a personal meeting
- What can Vidyard customers expect in the next year from the tool?
Check out Vidyard’s new tool for secure corporate communications.
And, if you haven’t done so already, install their free video plugin to start sending personalized 1:1 videos today!
We’d love to hear from you!
First, subscribe to our Film School for Marketers Podcast.
Second, leave us a review on iTunes or share the love with fellow marketers and sales professionals who could benefit from our content.
Lastly, have a question or idea for a future episode? Let us know!