Brightcove, an online video technology platform, has launched a new Virtual Event Experiences solution, designed to provide organizations video technology that engages their target audiences while hosting virtual events.
The solution aims to provide customers with the ability to stream keynotes and event videos using the Brightcove platform, helping businesses create and host virtual experiences quickly and efficiently.
- A Branding and User Experience feature that allows businesses to control the viewer’s experience and surrounding content when hosting on Brightcove’s platform.
- Easy registration for potential attendees;
- The ability to integrate ads with measurable results;
- The ability to stream secure video content to potential global audiences; and
- Access to Brightcove’s expertise and support teams to help businesses’ video content meet their goals.
“Video is now at the forefront of how we communicate with others and, how we conduct business, enabling us to stay connected even when physically apart,” said Sara Larsen, CMO at Brightcove, in a statement. “Events are a place for information sharing, learning, business building, and networking. Brightcove Virtual Events Experiences allows organizations to deliver exceptional virtual events quickly and securely, without sacrificing the attendee experience. With this solution, we’re not only helping our customers adapt to the changing landscape but also allowing them to stay connected with their audiences with an engaging, innovative video-driven digital experience.”